English World a.m.
This course comprises 15 hours (one hour = 60 minutes) of study per week, plus plenaries and workshops.
This intensive course comprises 25 hours (one hour = 60 minutes) of study per week (equivalent to 33 x 45 minute lessons!). This enables you to develop your all-round skills, as well as allowing special focus on specific areas of interest.
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, designed for people who want to study where English is the main language of communication. Results from IELTS tests are recognised by universities, colleges and professional bodies in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand and throughout the world. IELTS gives you a test report that shows an overall score for your level of English ability from 1 (non-user) to 9 (expert user).
Our IELTS Preparation course consists of 25 hours of English language skills including specialist lessons for exam preparation and exam skills plus one individual coaching session per week. You can start every Monday throughout the year. Our IELTS courses are built around a strong course structure that supports the learning and guides progress. We measure this progress clearly and visibly to highlight strengths, needs and objectives.
The test is made up of four parts – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The Speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified Examiner. The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes and consists of:
Academic Reading: 3 sections, 40 items, 60 minutes
Academic Writing: 2 tasks: 150 words and 250 words, 60 minutes
Listening: 4 sections, 40 items, 30 minutes
Speaking: 11 to 14 minutes
Our course helps you to:
● Be confident in handling all aspects of the exam
● Express your thoughts and opinions fluently
● Gain an expanded range of vocabulary and expressions
● Use grammar and syntax effectively
● Overcome the anxiety of facing the exam through intensive exam practice
IELTS Combination programme
● Make your course even more intensive by adding 5 extra one-to-one hours. This highly personalised course enables you to focus on an area where you need additional help.
This course is designed for clients wishing to further their business and everyday English skills. You receive 15 ClasSIX lessons (max 6 per class) plus 10 English World lessons (max 12 per class) per week.
Our Mini Group course English World ClasSIX is an accelerated learning programme with no more than six participants in each morning class and a choice of individual tuition or a larger class in the afternoon. It is suitable for any ambitious learner including professionals or business people, except those with beginner/elementary English. The small group size gives each client a high level of trainer interaction.
Your goals are to:
● Gain the confidence to communicate fluently in English
● Participate on equal terms in meetings, negotiations and presentations
● Develop accuracy in grammar, idioms and vocabulary in business or professional situations
● Understand and extract information from written documents
● Write reports, emails, letters and presentations
● Participate effectively on the telephone or via video conferencing
English World Combination
Make your course more intensive by adding 5 one-to-one hours to the English World Intensive course. This highly personalised course enables you to focus on areas where you need additional help.
学校(院)建立日期 : 1964-06-18
营业证号 : 1293463
审定考试 : IELTS, Cambridge Exam, University Foundation Programme
与摄政的课程可以改变您的生活 - 以第二语言提供知识，技能和表现，帮助您在工作中脱颖而出，在大学赢得晋升或者地点。 无论您的目标是什么，我们都会帮助您实现目标，同时我们挑战您来设定更加苛刻的目标。 我们独特的课程设计，高效的方法和积极的专业教师都有助于创造一个动态的学习环境。
我们的学校是一个非常多的国际环境，有很多机会使用英语。 在课程结束之前，我们的许多学生看到自己在一个新的光 - 作为一个全球性的世界的成功的成员。